The Atlow is a bicycle in its simplest form. With its slender steel tubes, lightweight 28h wheels and single speed drivetrain, it is a practical, functional bike designed to provide hassle free cycling.
Whether it is riding to work or cruising to the coffee shop, the Atlow is enjoyable, inspiring and stylish.
- Slender steel frame, driven by a simple single speed drive train, rolling on low flange 28 hole wheels and stopped by duel pivot calliper brakes.
- It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. A burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions paired with a slick tread design that provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle with impeccable style.
- Lightweight alloy handlebar and stem providing stiff steering, maximum handling, yet narrow enough to filter through traffic.
- Ergo saddle with lifted tail for comfort and dropped sides for support when riding fixed wheel.
- Low flange 28H track hubs with flip flop rear hub fitted with a 16T freewheel and 16T fixed cog.
|Frame||Hi Tensile Steel|
|Fork||Hi Tensile Steel|
|Number of Gears||1|
|Crankset||ProWheel 44T 165mm|
|Cassette/Freewheel||16T Freewheel / 16T Fixed Sprocket|
|Chain||KMC Rust Buster|
|Bottom Bracket||Square taper Cartridge Bearing|
|Brakes||Dual Pivot Caliper (Front and Rear)|
|Handlebars||Forme Alloy 620mm x 31.8mm|
|Bar Tape/Grips||Comfort Rubber 135mm|
|Stem||Forme Alloy 31.8mm x 90mm|
|Headset||External Cage Bearing|
|Saddle||Forme Fixie Comfort|
|Seat Post||Forme Alloy 25.4mm|
|Pedals||Black Nylon Platform|
|Wheelset||Forme Alloy 700c 28H Double Wall Rims With Low Flange Track Hubs|
|Tyres||WTB Thick Slicks 700 x 28c|