The Polygon Siskiu D7 is designed for high-performance sports riders who need a proven full suspension platform for local races or just-having-a-good-time riding fast on any trails. Featuring a stiff and optimised ALX alloy frame with 27.5 wheels for improved traction, braking, and handling. The Siskiu D7 will keep you fit while pedalling up hills and will encourage you to develop handling skills while challenging other riders. The new 2017 frame design allows the riders to upgrade to 142mm x 12mm rear hub if they wish with Polygons own 2HRU technology. New for 2017 the Polygon Siskiu D7 has a much more modern longer and slacker geometry making it much more comfortable to tougher descents.
- ALX Advanced hydroformed Alloy linkage driven single pivot XC frame and adjustable rear end.
- New Rockshox 30 Silver solo air fork with tapered steerer.
- SR Suntour Epixon LO-R air rear shock.
- Shimano Deore XT-Deore 20 Speed.
- Araya DM-650 rims with Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres.